Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Mini Family Reunion
We had a really nice weekend with Jim's mom from California (Fran), Jim's sister Leenie from London, Jim's other sister from Gloucester (Teri), our boyfriend-in-law Greg, Jim's brother from Cali (Joe), and Jim's sister and brother-in-law (and their son) who live in Hoboken (Kathleen, Dave, and Rowan). This was a SMALL gathering, considering there are 8 kids all together in Jim's family. We ate good food, talked about sex and politics (and more food), and kind of planned for the full-on, balls-to-the-wall family reunion in July in Carmel Valley, California.
Here's Jim's mom (Granny Franny) with Rowan.
Some folks got stuck in NYC with the storm, so we were lucky enough to get another day with them!
Comments:
<< Home
Dear Greeba, thank you so much, I love that photo! Can you make me a print of it, or post it on a site where I can get copies?
If our NYC mini-reunion was any indication, the Carmel Valley bash is going to be a world-shaking event. I can't wait! However, if John and I decide to stay at a different inn than the one the rest of you choose, it will be because when other guests ask us, "Are you with that rowdy bunch?" we can say, "Huh? We're not even staying at this place, it's too rowdy!"
Post a Comment
If our NYC mini-reunion was any indication, the Carmel Valley bash is going to be a world-shaking event. I can't wait! However, if John and I decide to stay at a different inn than the one the rest of you choose, it will be because when other guests ask us, "Are you with that rowdy bunch?" we can say, "Huh? We're not even staying at this place, it's too rowdy!"
<< Home

