Monday, January 23, 2006

 

The bad news: my taint hurts. The good news: we're rich!



I wish we had a picture of this: Sandy, Cliff, Greta & I took an indoor bicycling class around sunset. So cute, the four of us pedaling away all in a row...

About 40 minutes into the workout, I hated the instructor with a burning passion. Why is he doing this to me?, I wondered. Why is he telling me to pedal faster? I'm going to die!

Actually, it was a great workout, in what was surely the most beautiful workout room I've ever seen ... while I was suffering, I was also watching the sun sink into the blue Atlantic through the room's floor-to-ceiling windows.

At dinner, Cliff informed us in that, in high school, he and his friends used to inhale freon for fun. That's right, *freon*. (The photo above documents my reaction to this tale.)

Later, Greta turned a ten dollar investment into fifty bucks at the blackjack table. I salute her ability to quit when she's ahead!

Fun fact we learned from the ship's television channel: there are 86 chefs onboard.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?